Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Pokemon Platinum Nuzzlocke Attempt 1 Part 1


Pokemon Platinum Nuzzlocke PART 1

So I named myself Nuzz to remind myself that this is a true Nuzzlocke and named my rival SUB PLS, the two of us head off in search of the Professor Rowan to convince him to give us Pokemon, but before we take a step into the tall grass that very same professor stops us (what are the chances we'd find him as soon as we left our small village of only 4 houses and lack of Marts and Centers). He decided that I'm likely to get myself killed for attempting a Nuzzlocke and decided to give us our first Pokemon.

I decided to pick the Water type Piplup and name it Hikari after the female lead in the anime this generation.

After a tough battle against PLS SUB where I almost lost, I head back home to tell my mother what happened. Who grounded me for 3 weeks after attempting to do something so dangerous.

3 weeks had past and I was ready to take on the world, after seeing a man contemplate life at Lake Verity PLS SUB and I head to Prof. Rowan's lab in Sandgem Town who told us to fill in his pokedex for him so he could take the credit for himself and not have to do anything...

Dawn then showed me the way to the Poke Mart where I bought some Pokeballs. I immediately headed for Route 201 to catch my first Pokemon, I decided to call this Starly Starfy after the main character in a video game series I had never actually played.

When I went back home to Twinleaf Town and told my Mother I'd be gone for awhile to go on an adventure, Pls Sub's mother came and ask me to deliver a parcel to him for her.

Then it was time for me to save my game however the game would not let me save since their was already a save game. How was I supposed to know that I was supposed to delete the save before I started a new game?

So now I had to redo everything I just did, this time naming my rival after my greatest enemy(don't say name just show it)
Since I also had to redo my first catch I ended up catching a Bidoof instead unfortunately. I named her Big Foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pokemon Platinum Nuzzlocke Attempt 1 Part 3

Pokemon Platinum Nuzzlocke Part 3 After arriving in Jubilife City Dawn takes me to the Pokemon School so I can brush up on my battling techn...